วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

ORANGE AND BROWN MAKE UP LOOK

stuff i used: MAC FROM RED HUE are LIPSTICK CHERRYS NUMBER 100 base B URES NOW GETS SLAP COSMETICS Brushes by Bed Head (I DONT KNO THE WEBSITE TO BUY THEM HAVE U, for them SERCH) PIGMENTS OF B AND EYESHADOWS HOTTEST BITCH SLAP ON The planet and FAKE BITCH Bitchslap-cosmetics.com www.youtube.com I hope you all try it out, because the pigmentation of these products are like no other! In addition to makeup, they wear: jewelry, bags and makeup cases. Women of color be careful to check outThe Brown Sugar collection. Every week there are special offers, so be sure to check it out. DISCLAIMER: Yes, I get this for free. I am a spokesman Bitch Slap Cosmetics. Yes, I am paid to make this video. These are my honest opinion about my experience with the product and is not influenced by the society. :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SIePI1yPw&hl=en

cookie recipe

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น